Senior Tax Accountant at Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co PC
Are you a self-starter with a desire to grow within a vibrant professional firm? Anderson ZurMuehlen is searching for a motivated individual to join our tax team as a Senior to Supervisor Tax Accountant in our office in Billings, MT.
As a professional working in our Tax Department, you will be responsible for working in a team environment on various client engagements. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
* Reviewing basic returns for completeness, accuracy and technical issues
* Preparing more complex individual returns and entity returns
* Anticipating and resolving problems before they develop; communicating effectively with supervisors
* Monitoring deadlines for all client services and regulatory filings
* Obtaining source data from clients
* Conducting client interviews as applicable
* Drafting responses to client notices
* Proactive involvement in tax planning for clients
* Can effectively research issues and summarize findings
* Accurately prepares a wide range of tax returns
* Efficiently utilizes a wide range of accounting firm software
Willingness to adapt to new technologies and promote efficiency and innovation
Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field is required, Master's in Accountancy or other related field preferred and a CPA license required.
Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and fundamentals of internal control systems. Understanding of accounting software systems and general databases. Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office required.
$50,000 to $65,000 depending upon qualifications
Position closes at 5:00 p.m. on January 18, 2019
Work inside a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Some travel may be required.
* Communication proficiency, both oral and written
* Problem solving/analysis
* Customer/client focus
* Time management
* Ethical conduct
We believe in and practice these core values
* Honesty, integrity and ethics in all we do
* Teamwork in an atmosphere of mutual respect
* Employing talented, caring and responsible people
* Developing leaders for the growth and health of our firm
* Providing an enjoyable work environment
* Giving back to the communities we serve
Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C. is a Top 200 CPA and business consulting firm. Since 1957, the firm has provided quality service through the active involvement of experienced and committed professionals. With seven locations, Anderson ZurMuehlen serves clients throughout the U.S. and is the largest Montana-owned CPA firm. We are also an independent member of BDO Alliance USA, a national alliance of CPA firms. Find out more at azworld.com.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume
Letter of interest including salary expectations
Three professional references
Click here to apply online: https://careers.azworld.com/x/detail/a23thbnzk01l