Controller/CFO at Sharbert Enterprises
We are assisting our client, Sharbert Enterprises, with the selection process for their Controller/CFO position. Headquartered in Bozeman, MT this is a profitable, growing, high-integrity, diversified, and privately held business that has successfully delivered spectacular service to their customers for 26 years. They are dedicated to an exceptional work ethic that empowers their people to maintain strong business relationships based on honesty, respect, and teamwork. Our goal is a Controller/CFO who shares these same values and is dedicated to the growth and development of an even more successful business. Please see their website at www.giftcorral.com and www.thecopperhorserestaurant.com for more information about their company (especially “about us”).
Ideal candidates will have:
• Impeccable integrity, dedication to exceptional customer service, good common sense, and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required, CMA preferred
• At least 8 years of successful high-level accounting, financial, and management experience, especially in retail/e-commerce and/or hospitality
• Top-shelf Excel skills
Performance expectations for this position include:
• Work collaboratively with the Management Team to proactively plan, budget, organize, and execute financial objectives related to the strategic plan
• Work with the President to develop strategic objectives, assess potential growth opportunities, and forecast financial models
• Advise and work with the Management Team to plan and implement recommendations for process improvements to achieve profitable outcomes while maintaining fiduciary and legal compliance.
• Deliver accurate and timely financial information
• Conduct in-depth analysis of financial and operational information to identify opportunities and resolve problems
• Plan for and effectively manage cash flow to ensure that the Company meets its obligations in a timely manner and invests appropriately
• Be a great boss to the accounting department’s employees
• Establish credibility and manage strong working relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, bankers, CPA firm, insurance providers, and advisors
Our client offers a very attractive compensation package with a strong benefits program, as well as potential for growth. This is a great opportunity for a solid financial manager who has the desire to build a business for the future. If you share their passion for quality, integrity, and customer service, please connect with us!
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
How to Apply:
To apply visit our career portal at https://hrconsulting-wipflihr.icims.com