Controller at Alamon, Inc.
Alamon Inc. is a fast-growing Montana-based employee-owned company that has been providing contract labor to the telecommunications industry since 1975. We offer workforce solutions to industry-leading equipment manufacturers, communications companies and utilities nationwide. www.alamon.com
We have an opportunity for a Controller to join the Alamon team in Kalispell, Montana. Kalispell is tucked into the northwest corner of Montana in the Flathead Valley. Beautiful Flathead Valley lies between Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake.
As our Controller, you will handle financial accounting, managerial accounting and oversee financial activities of Alamon. As head of the Accounting department, you will manage all aspects of accounting from payroll to tax compliance, as well as develop internal control policies and procedures.
We look for you to be a strong communicator, passionate and committed as our Controller. We embrace positivity and collaboration. We are a smaller company and this role is active in all aspects of the Alamon accounting & financial world. As our Controller, you are critical to Alamon’s success.
• Oversee the activities of the corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely disseminate of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual reviews, audits and annual budgets
• Oversee and coordinate corporate income tax compliance both federally and majority of states
• Prepare monthly internal and external financial reporting
• Manage and prepare of annual budgets
• Manage the Employee Stock Ownership Plan including coordinating the annual audit and administrate monthly activities and maintain record of assets
• Coordinate annual outside reviews of financial statements and audit of ESOP trust
• Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective internal controls and systems
• Effectively manage cash balances
• Prepare of operating analyses with insights
• Ensure Accounting ERP system is functioning appropriately and review and tests for any upgrades to the system
• Lead and implement a wide variety of projects and implementations that will continuously improve our accounting department and accounting procedures
• Five to eight years’ experience as a controller or accounting manager
• Three to five years supervisory experience, developing and coaching teams
• Experience with multi-business operations and corporate consolidation
• Experience with Dynamics or similar ERP system / exceptional Excel skills
• Ability to work on a fast pace/ high growth industry
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required, CPA preferred
How to Apply:
Send resume to email@example.com