CPA With A Teacher's Heart and Entrepeneur's Soul at Kero Byington and Associates, CPAs
Kero Byington and Associates, CPAs (KBA) is a local CPA firm with the goal of making taxes easy on clients while striving to provide expert knowledge and outstanding service.
Each member of the KBA team is a shareholder which assures each client they will work for them as if their own business depends on it, because it does.
In the heart of Western, Montana; KBA is well known for its big firm expertise and small firm atmosphere.
KBA is looking for a CPA with the following attributes: an entrepreneur soul and the heart of a teacher, to join their team! A strong background in tax compliance, tax planning, good communication and rainmaking skills is needed.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in tax compliance, preparation and planning.
* Must be an independent worker with a strong desire to work as a team.
* Ownership options are available to the right person.
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $78,000.00 /year
• Tax compliance, preparation and planning: 5 years (Minimum)
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• CPA (Required)
• Paid time off
• Parental leave
• Flexible schedules
• Great atmosphere
Please visit our website, www.kbpcas.net to learn more about us!
July 31, 2019
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 406-728-0875, attention: Lacie.