Office Manager at Doyle & Associates PC
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative assistants perform a variety of clerical and administrative tasks, fill in for the receptionist when necessary, and present a professional image of the firm to callers and visitors.
* Answer telephones in a positive, professional manner, using a multi-line telephone system. Manage client requests and schedule appointments.
* Receive and transmit telephone, fax, and email messages accurately and promptly, using the telephone, telephone message pads, fax machine, copy machine, and personal computer.
* File library materials, workpapers, and correspondence.
* Type client file labels, correspondence, reports, and financial statements accurately and timely using a word processing and spreadsheet software.
* Process client tax returns using tax preparation software.
* Maintain cash records, accounts receivable, and accounts payable ledgers.
* Proofread reports and correspondence.
* Maintain office supplies inventory.
* Maintain staff schedule and personnel management.
* Perform bookkeeping functions for clients, including processing payroll.
* Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by owner.
* Involves in-office work, performing various tasks concurrently.
* Occasional overtime hours may be requested.
* Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
* Ability to type 60 words per minute.
* Familiarity and experience with general office equipment and the QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point applications.
* Human resource experience and continuous training.
* Team player – work well with others.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked to perform other assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The firm’s management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the firm may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
How to Apply:
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com