Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager at Mountain-Pacific Quality Health
We are looking for someone who has a passion for numbers and five to ten years of accounting experience to join our team in Helena, Montana. Mountain-Pacific Qualify Health has a full-time senior accountant/accounting manager position available.
The successful candidate will be a team player in a fun and professional environment, has excellent communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• CPA license, preferred
• Five to ten years of experience in a similar role
What Will Impress Us
• Experience working with government contracts
• Management and support of day-to-day accounting operations
• Coordination and support of month-end and year-end close of accounting records
• Preparation of annual draft financial statements and notes
• Payroll and billing support
• Contract monitoring
• Accounting system administration and maintenance
Mountain-Pacific Quality Health, a health care improvement organization, supports values and beliefs that enable our staff to develop their full potential, bring their unique selves to the workplace and engage in a world of inclusion.
Would you like to join a company that is a recognized leader for driving innovation in health care? Mountain-Pacific offers competitive salaries and benefits. Visit our website and APPLY NOW at www.mpqhf.org or email resume to email@example.com.
February 28, 2021