Senior Accountant at Synergy Health Partners (Synergy Surgicalists)
Job Summary: We are looking for a diligent Senior Accountant to join our Finance Department. The Senior Accountant's responsibilities include maintaining financial records and reports, managing general ledger, performing account reconciliations, assisting with budget and close processes, reconciling bank accounts, generating invoices to clients, maintaining corporate accounts payable, and assisting with the facilitation of the monthly physician payout. You will also be assisting the Finance Team as needed and respond to information requests by management for tax and auditing purposes.
· Degree in accounting/finance
· CPA license is a plus
· Experience in General Ledger management
· Experience working with intercompany transactions is a plus
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Fast-paced environment with multiple requests from management that may change frequently, ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task throughout the day required.
· Significant experience with Microsoft Excel is a must
· Working knowledge of GAAP
· Ability to learn new computer systems in a short period of time
· Possess strong organizational and analytical skills in order to help solve financial issues
· Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP is a plus
February 12, 2021
How to Apply:
Please email resume/cover letter to Kim Compton at firstname.lastname@example.org