Accountant at Quad Five
Quad Five is seeking a skilled full-time Accountant (CPA) to direct the accounting function of the organization from our facility located 60 miles NW of Billings and 3.5 miles North of Ryegate, MT. Quad Five is a donor animal blood and serum company with worldwide sales of $3.5-$4M as well as revenue from sales of sheep and cattle. At Quad Five, we are extremely proud of our 6,000 sheep, 600 goats, 85 horses and 50 cattle that ensure we achieve our priority of producing the most consistent and traceable blood fractions available. Apply today, to become a part of our 30+ year legacy.
The Accountant will direct the accounting function of the organization by supervising employees and preparing financial reports to track the organizations assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities. The Accountant will oversee the organization’s payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification required.
• Three to five years of proven work experience as a Certified Public Accountant or Senior Accountant required.
• Agriculture experience preferred, but not required.
• Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the work.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
• Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
• Highly proficient with accounting software (Adagio preferred)
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google mail or similar software.
• Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with payroll software.
Competitive salary DOE, plus bonus potential. Competitive benefit package includes: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance/Cafeteria Plan and IRA with Company Match.
Qualified candidates submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. EOE
March 31, 2021
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.