Staff Accountant at Douglas Wilson and Company, P.C.
Douglas Wilson & Company, P.C. is looking for a full-time experienced accountant. Responsibilities include performing audit and/or tax assignments. The applicant must be a CPA, or actively pursuing CPA designation. We offer a great work environment, as well as a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Preparation of financial statements under compilation, review, and auditing standards.
• Audit engagements for governmental, for profit, not-for-profit entities and employee benefit plans
• Manage communication with the client and colleagues, and identify and respond to client issues
• Performing tax preparation services for a variety of clients including individuals, businesses and tax-exempt organizations.
• Assisting clients with accounting and tax questions.
• Provide quality work and a quick turnaround.
• CCH ProSystem fx Engagement
• CCH ProSystem fx Tax
• Microsoft Office
Candidate should possess:
• CPA designation, or actively pursuing CPA designation.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in accounting.
• Experience in public accounting.
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with colleagues and clients.
• Willingness to travel as needed.
• Ability to adapt to changing situations in a positive manner.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures per the Employee Manual.
How to Apply:
For consideration, please e-mail your resume and three (3) references to firstname.lastname@example.org.