I am committed to delivering practical and expert advisory and assurances services. I place high importance on client relationships and the need for timely, consistent, and value-added communications. I have a passion for the success of his clients and strives to fully understand the unique needs of each client and assist with practical tailored solutions.
• Internal audit & external audit
• Internal control design & operation
• Loan review & reporting
• Allowance for loan loss evaluation
• Financial institution compliance
• Employee benefit plan audits
• I have been providing services to financial institutions since 2006.
• I have been providing audit and consulting services to employee benefit plans since 2006.
Professional Memberships and Activities
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
• Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) – Member
• Financial Statement Review & Technical Standards Committee – Member
• Sustainable Business Council – Past Treasurer
• Mount Jumbo Little League – President
University of Montana - Missoula
• Bachelor of Science – Business Administration
• Master of Accountancy
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting and Auditing
- Auditing and Consulting
- Banking Industry
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Not-for-Profit Accntg and Auditing