Accounting & Auditing Update
Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive course covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting and auditing arenas. Let us sort through the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today’s regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession – don’t get left behind!
- Recently issued accounting and auditing guidance, including an update on financial instruments, leases, and revenue recognition
- Projects on the horizon from the ASB and PCAOB
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
- Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing and attestation standards.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting and auditing.
CPAs in public practice and industry who want to remain up-to-date on accounting and auditing pronouncements.