Financial Reporting for Not-for-Profi Entities
Do you know what makes not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting different? This course will cover the requirements under FASB’s financial statement standard and provide insight into what makes not-for-profit financial reporting different, such as accounting for grants and contracts. This course will train you to clear key hurdles in not-for-profit accounting and reporting in an efficient and effective manner. Avoid the potholes of confusion and provide a financial picture that end users can truly understand.
- Core elements of financial reporting
- Exchange transactions and contributions
- Grants and contracts
- Reporting and measuring results
- Impact of FASB’s not-for-profit financial statement standard
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the impact of FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Standard.
- Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment, such as accounting for grants and contracts.
- Recall ways to perform more effective audits of not-for-profit organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements.
Professionals working with or in the not-for-profit environment.