Governmental Accounting & Auditing Update
All materials will be electronic only
Don’t let recent developments slip by you. Understand the latest on governmental accounting and auditing with this fast-paced interactive course that analyzes the GASB requirements for governments and provides an understanding of OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- GASB activities
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Apply the most recent requirements of GASB directed toward state and local governments
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA
Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for governments and auditors of governments.