The Most Critical Challenges in Not-For-Profit Accounting Today
This year not-for-profit entities are preparing for or applying critical new standards related to contributions, leases, and more. Now is the time to know more than just what the standards say, we need to know what they mean and how they will effect not-for-profit entities. This course is designed to do just that! The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format. Over 15 focused exercises are included to provide an enhanced working knowledge of the most critical challenges in not-for-profit accounting today.
- Prepare for the implementation of the new FASB ASU on grants, contracts and contributions (i.e., ASU No 2018-08, Clarifying the Scope and the Accounting Guidence for Contributions Received and Contributions Made)
- Develop a deeper understanding of the requirements in ASU No. 2016-02, Leases and how not-for-profit entities will implement the standard
- Review additional key challenges in not-for-profit accounting today
- Identify the critical changes occurring in not-for-profit accounting today
- Skillfully implement today’s most challenging FASB standards affecting not-for-profits
- More effectively audit not-for-profit entities through superior knowledge of key accounting issues
Not-for-profit industry professionals and auditors.