Not-for-Profit Accounting & Auditing Update
All materials will be electronic only
The best avenue to success is to be indispensable to your clients. The best way to becoming indispensable is having a solid understanding of your client’s business. This course details the latest developments affecting not-for-profits such as requirements of FASB directed toward the organizations and information on the latest OMB and Yellow Book developments.
- Federal government activities
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- FASB activities
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Apply the most recent requirements of the FASB directed toward not-forprofits
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA
Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for not-for-profits and auditors of those entities.