Tax Cuts & Jobs & Other Recent IRS Developments
This course will familiarize participants with major federal income tax developments occurring post tax season and provide practical solutions and planning approaches to tax issues facing the general practitioner. Includes the most recent update of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Major aspects of new tax legislation, cases, rulings and regulations of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Deep dive discussion and update of the new Section 199A flow through entities deduction
- New guideline to reporting travel and entertainment expenses
- The specific subjects covered depend upon major developments that occurred during the preceding eight months
- The course materials contain exhibits, flowcharts and other helpful materials to aid the participant's understanding of the developments
- Understand recent developments that occurred preceding filing season.
- Understand key compliance issues.
- Understand “hot” issues facing practitioners.
Practitioners seeking an update on the latest tax developments and members in industry seeking to keep their knowledge current.