**CANCELLED** Analytics & Big Date for Accountants - Virtual Only
After much thought, MSCPA has decided to take all our CPE Classes till the end of December 2020 to virtual, this includes all conference. The risk of COVID-19 is just too high and we would not want any of you to get sick at one of our classes. All materials will be electronic.
Analytics is the new force driving business. Tools have been created to measure program impacts and ROI, visualize data and business processes, and uncover the relationship between key performance indicators, many utilizing the unprecedented amount of data now flowing into organizations. In this course you will discuss leading-edge topics in analytics and finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
- Evidence-based techniques for finding or generating data, selecting key performance indicators, isolating program effects
- Relating data to return on investment, financial values and executive decision making
- Data sources including surveys, interviews, customer satisfaction, engagement and operational data
- Visualizing and presenting complex results
- Ethics and privacy with Big Data
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Deal with major trends in predictive analytics, optimization, correlation of metrics and big data
- Interpret and manage new trends in analytics techniques affecting your organization
- Utilize new tools for data analytics
- Critically interpret analytic reports and advise decision makers
- Identify how Big Data can be misused even when there is no intent to do harm
CFOs, controllers, treasurers and other financial managers.