Forecasting for Improved Profits, Working Capital & Decision Analysis
All materials will be electronic only
A successful organization has a vision that describes the direction and overriding goal for an organization. The vision must be evaluated, critiqued, and measured. Forecasting and projections will be an integral part of determining the viability of the vision. This course will provide tools and techniques for CPAs to learn and improve forecasting and projection methodologies to help their company reach its goals.
- Overview of the forecasting process
- Driver based planning
- Monte Carlo simulations
- Integrating projections and performance management
- Budgets, annual operating plans, rolling forecasts and zero based budgeting
- The power of visual presentations
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Recall the basics of planning and forecasting financial statements
- Recognize the key drivers of financial performance
- Apply scenario analysis to your planning
- Recognize how to analyze projected or forecasted financial statements
- Identify the best method to present and communicate business projections
Financial professionals responsible for preparing financial forecasts, controllers and CFOs.