The Most Critical Challenges in Not-for-Profit Accounting Today
All materials will be electronic only
This year not-for-profit entities are preparing for or applying critical new standards related to contributions, leases, and more. Now is the time to know more than just what the standards say, we need to know what they mean and how they will affect not-for-profit entities. This course is designed to do just that! The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format. Over 15 focused exercises are included to provide an enhanced working knowledge of the most critical challenges in not-for-profit accounting today.
- Lessons learned from the implementation of ASU No. 2018-08 regarding grants, contracts, and contributions
- Preparing for the implementation of the new requirements related to gifts-in-kind
- Developing a deeper understanding of the requirements in FASB ASC 842, Leases, and how not-for-profit entities will implement the standard
- Identify the critical changes occurring in not-for-profit accounting today
- Skillfully implement today’s most challenging FASB standards affecting not-for-profits
- More effectively audit not-for-profit entities through superior knowledge of key accounting issues
Not-for-profit industry professionals and auditors.