Real Estate Tax Update
This program addresses the recent changes imposed by recent tax legislation that real estate owners and investors need to know, including Section 199A, the new Section 163(j) interest expense limits and the opportunity to elect out. An introduction to opportunity zones and other important issues will also be addressed.
- Recent tax legislation, rules and developments impacting real estate owners and investor
- Section 179 for qualified real property
- Section 179 for non-residential roofs, HVAC fire protection and security system
- Section 163(j) interest expense limitation, including electing out and ADS depreciation
- Introduction to opportunity zone
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- To provide a review and update of recent tax legislation affecting real estate tax owners and investors
CPAs in public practice and industry seeking an update on the latest tax developments affecting the real estate owners and investors.