Governmental & Not-For-Profit Annual Update - Virtual Only
After much thought, MSCPA has decided to take all our CPE Classes till the end of December 2020 to virtual, this includes all conference. The risk of COVID-19 is just too high and we would not want any of you to get sick at one of our classes. All materials will be electronic.Change is inevitable and at times overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. This update course is designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- GASB activities
- FASB activities
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Apply the most recent requirements of GASB and FASB directed toward governments and not-for-profits
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA
Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for governments and not-for-profit entities and auditors for these entities.