Governmental & Not-For-Profit Annual Update
Change is inevitable and at times overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. This update course is designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- GASB activities
- FASB activities
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Apply the most recent requirements of GASB and FASB directed toward governments and not-for-profits
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA
Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for governments and not-for-profit entities and auditors for these entities.