Accounting & Auditing Update - Virtual Only
After much thought, MSCPA has decided to take all our CPE Classes till the end of December 2020 to virtual, this includes all conference. The risk of COVID-19 is just too high and we would not want any of you to get sick at one of our classes. All materials will be electronic.Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive course covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts and other guidance recently issued in the accounting and auditing arenas. Let us sort through the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today’s regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession – don’t get left behind!
- Recently issued ASUs, including an update on financial instruments, revenue recognition and leases
- Audit and attest engagements update including SAS 134, SAS 135 and proposed SAS 136
- Recent activities of PCAOB
- Key changes to SSARS
- When you complete this course you will be able to:Identify recently issued FASB standards and guidance
- Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing and attestation standards
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting and auditing
CPAs in public practice and industry who want to remain upto-date on accounting and auditing pronouncements.