**CANCELLED** Construction Contractors: Auditing Considerations - Virtual Only
All materials will be electronic only
Auditing contract revenue can be challenging. Long-term contracts can be even more difficult. This course examines the core knowledge necessary to succeed and the key issues impacting construction auditing, including auditing under the new revenue recognition and leases guidance. Further, this course will provide an overview of the audit risks when working with contractors, audit planning and risk assessment and substantive auditing procedures commonly performed. With construction comprising such a large portion of the economy and always growing, it is more important than ever for you to be on top of the very latest in accounting and auditing changes for the construction industry.
- Auditing contractor accounting and revenue from contracts with customers
- Planning, including risk assessment, for construction contractors
- Key internal controls
- Substantive procedures for long-term contractors
When you complete this course you will be able to do the following:
- Recall key considerations regarding the construction industry and the players who take part
- Identify key concepts related auditing procedures applicable to construction contractors
Practitioners and financial professionals in the construction industry.