Federal Tax Update-1
This years instructors Mark Mirsky and Stephen Brooks from ROI Business Services, LLC will cover new tax developments affecting individuals, estates, businesses, partnerships and corporations.
This is a must attend for anyone wishing to acquire more knowledge on the intricacies of the TCJA and recent administrative/legislative Federal updates. You will enjoy the team approach and have the opportunity to share in conversation on key topics. Leave with a clearer view of the new tax laws, planning opportunities and with new connections.
The format will be a team approach utilizing both speakers so the audience will hear more than one voice and more than one opinion. We will cover a broad range of individual and business topics in a logical format that will be practical and add value to their practice.
- Impact of the TCJA on Individuals and Businesses
- Practical examples for computing Qualified Business Income
- Discussion of 2018 developments of the TCJA
- What type of entity choice makes sense?Planning opportunities for all entities and individuals
- Estate and gift tax planning considerations
- Taxation of businesses surrounding cryptocurrency
After taking this course, you should have a better understanding on how to
- Determine whether a client has Qualified Business Income (“QBI”) and how to compute it
- Analyze entity choice and understand how to elect the proper entity
- Understand recent developments as they impact businesses and individuals
- Provide reliable and proactive tax planning
- Educate clients on the taxation of cryptocurrency
All tax practitioners, both public and industry.