Select Estate & Life Planning Issues for the Middle-Income Client - Virtual Only
After much thought, MSCPA has decided to take all our CPE Classes till the end of December 2020 to virtual, this includes all conference. The risk of COVID-19 is just too high and we would not want any of you to get sick at one of our classes. All materials will be electronic.
Clients think that estate planning only applies to the very rich. In truth, there are many issues of critical concern for which the middle-income client needs to plan. This course is a must-attend for all CPAs who work with middleincome clients and are looking for ways to provide additional quality services. Updated for developments relative to estate tax changes.
- More than 20 documents that clients should have that are neither a will nor a trust
- Provisions you need in a will
- Trusts and other arrangements for children
- Durable powers of attorney for healthcare and for financial matters
- Realistic retirement goals
- Developments relative to estate tax, and the implications for planning
- Understand various documents used in estate planning
- Identify use of trusts and other financial arrangements
- Know what issues clients confront, and potential solutions
CPAs who advise clients on estate planning.