Accounting & Reporting Update for Tax Practitioners
Designed for all tax practitioners, this course will replenish your accounting and reporting tank with an update of recent standard setting activities at the PCC, FASB, ASB and ARSC. And since for many tax practitioners, compilation, preparation and review engagements also make up a substantial part of their overall professional practice, this course reviews the authoritative standards and guidance for performing these types of engagements found in SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification. The course utilizes plenty of hands-on examples and illustrations to increase your overall understanding and application of the material.
- Recent standard setting activities at the PCC, FASB, ASB and ARSC, including their impact on accounting for income taxes
- SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification
- Come up to speed on recent standard setting activities at the PCC, FASB, ASB and ARSC
- Be aware of the PCC and FASB's new Private Company Decision-Making Framework
- Understand and apply the new SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, relating to the preparation of financial statements and new guidance on compilations and reviews
All tax practitioners desiring to remain up-to-date on recent accounting, reporting and compilation, preparation and review activities.