Annual Update & Practice Issues for Preparation, Compilations & Review Engagements
A go-to reference for training staff and managing your preparation, compilation and review engagements, this course will enable you to be in compliance with all of the professional standards surrounding engagements performed in accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARSs). A practice-oriented review of the latest developments, cases and lively discussion among the experienced participants make this class informative and practical.
- Overview of preparation, compilation and review guidance
- Accounting and reporting issues
- Current practice issues
- Common deficiencies in peer reviews
- Current and future standard setting projects
- Special Purpose Framework financial statement issues
- Case studies
- Latest developments
- Identify the professional standards and risk factors relevant to the planning of preparation, compilation and review engagements.
- Identify responses to preparation, compilation and review engagement practice issues that comply with all applicable professional standards.
CPA firm seniors (and above) managing engagements performed in accordance with SSARSs.