Do you take multiple classes from MSCPA? Do you plan on sending multiple people to a class? You can purchase Flex Credits to save you more money.
MSCPA members can purchase Flex Credits that can be used on most classes we offer (conferences, annual meeting and specialized courses excluded).
- All Flex Credits must be purchased by June 30th
- Credits can only be purchased by MSCPA members. They can be used by non-member staff, but must be purchased by a member.
- Registrations must be received in the Society office at least 21 days prior to the course date.
- Valid for the 2021 CPE year only (includes January 2022 classes)
- At the conclusion of the 2021 CPE year any unused credits will be placed in the firm's Money on Account as regular dollars to be used the following year for CPE, products or dues. The balance placed on account is non-refundable.
Flex 16 Credits can be redeemed for 16 hours of any combination of MSCPA-sponsored CPE.
Flex 40 Credits can be redeemed for 40 hours of any combination of MSCPA-sponsored CPE.
Questions Feel free to contact Jean Rieden, 406.442.7301