The following policies apply to all courses offered by the Montana Society of CPAs. View our course catalog
- Seminars/Conferences: Registration for classes will be ½ hour before class time.
- Full Day Class 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- ½ Day Class 8:00 – 11:30 a.m. or 12:30 – 4:00 p.m.
- Lunch served with all classes
- Some classes may opt for a ½ hour lunch so class may end at 3:30 pm
Special course hours will be noted on individual classes.
All registrations should be received by MSCPA at least 10 business days prior to the course date. If a sufficient number of registrations have not been received, the course will be cancelled.
Full payment must accompany your registration form. Registrations may be guaranteed by Discover, VISATM , MasterCardTM or American Express. In cases where a course reaches its maximum attendance level, only registrants who have guaranteed their registrations will be admitted to the course. All fees must be paid by the morning of the presentation.
- $140 for 1/2 day course
- $280 for 1-day course
- $560 for 2-day course
- $170 for 1-day conferences
- $340 for 2-day conference
Members of the AICPA are eligible for an additional $30 discount on AICPA courses. (Unless otherwise noted). Some classes may have different pricing as noted in registration.
- $165 for 1/2 day course
- $330 for 1-day course
- $660 for 2-day course
- $220 for 1-day conferences
- $440 for 2-day conference
Cancellation or transfer requests made:
- two weeks prior to the course: no fee assessed.
- 10 to two business days prior to the course: $25 fee assessed
- one business day prior to the course: $50 fee assessed
- day of the course or no show: forfeit the entire registration fee
- In case of emergency, fee will be waived
MSCPA has the right to cancel a course at any time and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please register at least four weeks before the course. Early registrations will help us avoid last-minute cancellations and will allow us to notify participants earlier if a cancellation is necessary.
The course site, and/or the nearest, most convenient hotel, will be listed on your confirmation notice. Room reservations should be made directly with the hotel (rooms blocks are released 30 days prior to course date). When making room reservations, be sure to notify the reservations clerk you will be attending the MSCPA seminar/conference.
Walk-in registrations may be accepted. Participants should be aware the majority of MSCPA courses have limited participation levels. Please call MSCPA to check availability.
If you are disabled or have special dietary needs, please contact the Society office at least one week prior to the seminar.
Use of cell phone is prohibited in all MSCPA courses.
Course manuals may be received in two ways:
- Print Version; or
- Electronic version (a downloadable pdf)
* If you register 6 business days before the class, you will be
guaranteed a print copy or you may choose a pdf.
* If you register 1-5 business days before the class, you will be sent a pdf to download.
Please indicate your preference, print or pdf on your registration form. Some courses will only be available with a printed version. All course manuals, printed or electronic, are copyrighted. Reproduction is prohibited and unlawful.