Webcasts are a convenient way to meet your professional development needs from the comfort of your own office or home.
Looking for traditional, in-person CPE?
View our complete in-person course catalog
Only programs listed with NASBA’s national Registry of CPE Sponsors or a NASBA QAS course qualify for full credit. All other self-study courses qualify for half-credit.
Webcast & Self-Study Providers
Live webcasts are counted the same as a live course for CPE purposes. Archived webcasts may count as self-study and qualify for half-credit.
- ACPEN – Internet based CPE with national experts, quality production and easy, reliable internet delivery.
- AICPA – With 600+ CPE courses, CPExpress gives you unlimited access to more than 900 hours of professional and technical topics, current issues, critical updates and more — available 24/7, for foundational to expert levels.
- CPA Crossings – CPA Crossings courses are delivered in a live webinar format that allows you to participate from the comfort of your home or office.
- K2 Enterprises – K2 Enterprises is proud to offer a broad curriculum of technology-focused CPE webinars. Now you can have webinar access to many of the courses that have made K2 Enterprises a leader in providing CPE to professionals throughout North America.
- Surgent McCoy – Surgent Live Webinars and Self-Study Courses: top quality, variety and convenience