Eldon E. and JoAnn C. Kuhns Family Scholarship: This scholarship is an online application process through the Montana Community Foundation. Applications will be accepted until March 13, 2020. Two Kuhns Family scholarships will be given each year to Montana accounting students.
School Specific Scholarships: The following five scholarships are selected by the faculty at each school based upon the criteria listed below. We encourage you to discuss these scholarships with the head of the accounting department at your school.
- Anthony Gerharz Scholarship - MSU Billings
- Scott Brownell Memorial Scholarship - Carroll College
- MSU Bozeman
- University of Montana
Scholarship Criteria for school specific scholarships:
The purpose of the Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants Scholarship is to reward excellence in accounting by providing an award to a student who meets the following criteria:
- Accounting Major
- At least a junior standing with at least one semester of coursework remaining
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 overall
- Graduate students eligible
- Preference will be given to student members of the MSCPA
- Must be a graduate of a Montana high school and currently a Montana resident
The application process is maintained and winners are chosen by each individual school. Please talk to your accounting advisor for more information.