Ethics & Professional Conduct: Update & Practical Applications
Join Instructor Rick ReisigRegister here
In partnership with the Montana Society of CPAs, the Idaho Society of CPAs, the Nevada Society of CPAs, the Utah Association of CPAs, the Colorado Society of CPAs and the Washington Society of CPAs.
Join us for:
* CPA Firm Technologies: Helping Your Practice Grow - Randy Johnston
* A&A Update - Rick Reisig, CPA
* Considerations for Remote Audits and Remote Audits and Fraud Considerations in a Virtual Environment - Jeremy Dillard & Sheilla Balzer
* 2022 Hiring and Compensation Trends for Accounting and Finance Professionals - Karen Policastro
* Company Culture – How to Keep It, How to Kill It & How to Feel Like You’re Killing It - Jessica Sayles, CPA
This course is 4 hours credit for Intermediate level candidates. Course will be held in Webcast Only, with instructor(s) Arthur Auerbach.
This course is 4 hours credit for Update level candidates. Course will be held in Webcast Only, with instructor(s) Robert Bedwell.
This course is 4 hours credit for Basic level candidates. Course will be held in Webcast Only, with instructor(s) Robert Bedwell.
Deloitte announced today the establishment of Making Accounting Diverse and Equitable (MADE), a commitment to generate more advisory, auditing, and tax career opportunities and leadership pathways for the...
The journey to the CPA license can be a daunting one, especially when it comes to passing the CPA Exam. Whether you took it two years ago or...