- Scholarships Information about Montana Scholarships targeted at accounting majors
- Student Resources News, downloads, and links for students and student members
MSCPA understands accounting students are our future. That’s why we offer:
- Membership paid for students (junior-standing through one year after graduation) by JCCS PC, Eide Bailly LLP, Summers McNea & Co PC, Jordahl & Sliter PLLC and Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co.
- Multiple $1,000 scholarships
- Discounts on Exam Review products
- A monthly enewsletter targeted at student interests
- Links to relevant information
- Free resume posting
Membership in MSCPA will give you a head-start connecting to the profession and building your career.
You can join MSCPA for free as a junior and receive valuable information and networking opportunities all the way through your first year after graduation. Student members have access to all our communications, special pricing at annual meeting, discounts on CPA Exam review materials, special e-tools designed just for students plus scholarship preference.