Founded in 1913, the Montana Society of CPAs is a professional association with approximately 1,800 members throughout the state, nation and world.
- News MSCPA offers up-to-the-minute national, state and society news features on our homepage and Econnect--a weekly e-newsletter.
- Legacy Foundation How do we enhance the future of the profession in Montana? The MSCPA Legacy Foundation was created in 2010 with goal of perpetuating and enhancing accounting opportunities in Montana.
- Staff As staff of MSCPA we strive to have our service to you be valuable enough to be counted as a benefit. If you have questions about an issue please contact us. We want to be a resource for you.
- Chapters MSCPA has eight local chapters throughout the state that educate and create networking opportunities within your area. Find their meeting schedules and leadership information.
- Volunteer Center CPAs who are involved in their profession bring more to the table both for their employers and themselves. When you join an MSCPA committee you gain opportunities to meet with and learn from other CPAs. Join one of our many volunteer opportunities and reinvigorate your passion for the accounting profession. We need your fresh ideas and perspectives.
- Leadership MSCPA has a history of strong leadership. Find our current board members and AICPA Council Representatives as well as past leaders and Distinguished Service Award recipients.